2009/10/25

Done some pimping

“How are you today” was falling apart (again),
so last night my dedicated torch holder, my daughter
(jeez, now I have involved her in my illegal activities...)
and I went for a walk. We took it off and replaced it with
a new one in a different spot on the wharf.


There are 2 new pieces on the wharf!
Same style so I think they are made by the same person.
They look different from the green/blue wavy one though,
so I wonder if a 3rd person is involved??



We continued our walk up the road and jazzed up the market sign a bit.
I hope you don’t mind, Sarah and Sarah!

The first Sunday every month, I have a table at the
Devonport Craft Market. I sell my handmade crafts –
beaded merino cuffs, kid’s beanies, jewellery, wine charms etc.


Welcome!

Devonport Wharf and Victoria Road, Devonport, Auckland

5 comments:

  1. The "I know" tag really hits, because it's so..

    variable. So you have some fellow taggers.. dontch love that, wondering who they are, whatthey are like, if you'll run into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool !
    Vi har legat på latsidan lite... har så mycket annat att göra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was visiting Devonport and came across 'I know' on the wharf it was awesome! Amazing sunny day, texture of the wood shifting into some warm fuzzies. Interacting with that piece shifted my whole day - you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like your work, ride past it every day to work, more please

    ReplyDelete